Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
23 August, 2012

#9 #10 Superhero Postcard Challenge

Kiri - we met at beauty school five years ago it was the best year I have ever had I walked away with the best bunch of friends Kiri included! I wanted to send Kiri a postcard to say congrats on her engagement such an exciting time in her life at the moment I am so happy for her and wish we lived closer tazzi is way too far :(


Amy is literally my oldest friend we once lived across the road from each other and our Mum's did craft group together I remember when I moved Amy & I wrote letters every week to each I still have every single one of them I can't bring myself to chuck them out! Now my Mum & Dad have moved back to Canberra our Mums are doing craft group just like nothing change how sweet is that! They are seriously talented women!










What's going on? Find out here.

2 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

This is so sweet, i love the idea!! I'm still best friends with my first friend at preschool, lots of girls from primary, high school & Uni too. Those are the greatest ones, they know the real genuine you to the core, i love them so much, love Posie

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

PS super sweet blog, glad i found you, love Posie