Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
22 August, 2012

#7 #8 - Superhero Postcard Challenge

Nan & Pop honestly who wouldn't appreciate snail mail and a picture more than your grandparents! I remember when I was younger sending my Nan & Pop letters and they always sent me one back mocking me fore my language "you guys" ha ha cheeky they are! I am going to see Nan & Pop in November which I'm very excited about I wish I got to see them more!




Nanna & Grandpa are my Dad's parents when I was little I use to go by myself on a plane to visit them it was always special spending time with them on my own I miss that! I just sent them a CD of my wedding photos which Nanna is so excited to get. Hopefully I get to see Nanna & Grandpa for their 60th Wedding Anniversary in January!


What's going on? Find out here.


0 comments: