Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
28 September, 2012

Grateful this fine Friday

For learning how to be more understanding of Husbands future decisions for us
Lazy days by my pool
Sunshine oh so much sunshine lately!
Babies! That are soon to bless two of my sister inlaws!!
Goals! For keeping things interesting and fun
My mother Inlaw for hemming my summer dress!!
Farmers Markets I love all the freshness & beautiful flowers!!

I'm pretty grateful for friends this week helping each other get through everything and keeping positive x x





7 comments:

Bachelormum said...

Looks like life is sweet for you at the moment. Nice x

Maxabella said...

That's a lovely view!! Sounds like a good week too. x

Happylan said...

That pool looks like a divine spot to be relaxing. I like your blog's new look :)

Tessa White said...

Wow and what a pool.. looks amazing x

Life Love and Hiccups said...

Now I could quite happily plonk my backside down by that pool with a cocktail in hand ;) Enjoy xx

Life Love and Hiccups said...

Now I could quite happily plonk my backside down by that pool with a cocktail in hand ;) Enjoy xx

Nat - Muddy Farmwife said...

Lovely spot you have by the pool. A great list of gratefuls. Hope the week ahead is just as good.