Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
26 September, 2012

Brucie's Chilli Con Carne

Brucie's chilli con carne


Dad has the best Chilli con carne but since he lives so far away I had to recreate it :( Dad and I both loveeeee chilli but with this recipe you can put as much or as little as you want! 

-500g lean mince (I love pork&veal rather than beef)
-2 tins of diced tomatoes
-1 Tin of red kidney beans
-1 Tsp garlic (I use garlic paste)
-1 tsp raw sugar
-1 tsp salt
-2 tsp chilli flakes
-2 tbs tomatoe paste

Cook the mince in a saucepan until cooked pop in the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined. Turn down the heat to med-low and let it simmer for 30mins cook rice with about 15mins to go and serve it on a bed of rice, delicious! Great to clean the sinuses especially when you have a cold or feeling run down! 

Bon Appetit!












2 comments:

Mother Down Under said...

I love chilli...I make a very similar one with ground turkey!

ally said...

I haven't made this for ages....missing it now!