Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
05 July, 2012

Banana Cake With Passionfruit Icing

My earliest memories of cooking would have to be Dad saving brown bananas I never understood why he loved cooking with them!


Today I have found the appreciation only 21years late! What have I been missing out on! I must admit I hated cooking with bananas my recipes always came out to dry or not cooked enough but this recipe was perfect I think it was the secret ingredient sour cream! I've never heard of that in banana cake before but it worked a treat the cake is so sweet and moist to eat!


If you'd like the recipe send me an email it's worth a try!!


Prepare to be converted into a Banana Lover!




Bon Appetit!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Would so love this recipe please. I have some bananas that are ready to use. Shoot me an email at salzfoodblog@gmail.com