Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
22 July, 2012

Grateful this week...

This week I am grateful for...
> family for always picking you up when your feeling like your falling
> my papaya melt for relaxing me on the most stressful days
> our Christmas gift list with the family to remind me that giving is the best feeling and that Christmas is going to creep up!!
> the feeling when you crash on the couch after you cleaned all the house and did all the washing Ahh utter peace now!
> comment cards at work just to remind you that you made someone smile today
> the beach seriously what a beautiful country Australia is!!
> This week Husband has gone beyond I am so grateful to have met him, became best friends & married him!
> pinterest for letting me be a day dreamer & inspiring me!
> laughter!!

What are you grateful for? What is making you happy?




0 comments: