Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
24 October, 2012

Friendly Monoply & a new recipe discovered!

The Simpsons monopoly was out! My good friend came over tonight with her cute kids as we are neighbours now! What fun we have now how cool is it having your friends live right near you! We have been walking and swimming nearly everyday! Tonight we had a BBQ at my house and got the good old monopoly out yep I think it was my first time I didn't cheat! Hahahaha I made the yummiest marinade that I just have to share with you it's super easy and such a good excuse to use some produce from little veggie pots! Our game is to be continued.... Hopefully Jaymi will sell her properties to me so I can buy some hotels yes Jaymi you must sell!! Haha

What is your favourite marinade for BBQ nights? I love trying new recipes!!


Chilli Rosemary Thyme & Garlic marinade


2 tsp garlic
Small handful rosemary
1 red chilli, roughly chopped
Small handful fresh thyme
Pinch sea salt flakes
Generous grind pepper
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil

Place all ingredients into a bowl mix together coat meat in it and leave in the bowl, glad wrap and place in the fridge for 2hrs before cooking on the BBQ.

Bon Appetit!


2 comments:

Ms George said...

I haven't played Monopoly in so long. Usually because you know the game will go on forever! (although there is a short version where you set a time and see who has the most assets when the time is up). I need to build up my stash of board games. It's a bit low at the moment...enjoy!

Ms George said...

hmmm i wrote a comment but it disappeared...will this work?