Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
07 June, 2012

Date Night

Today is Date Night!


I always get Overly happy on Date Nights and usually bust out a few things I like to cook for the husbands lunches I think I'm feeling especially grateful and I'm going to make him one of his favorites Cinnamon Crumble Muffins after all they were on special. I'll make sure I post some pictures! We are going to see the movie Prometheus tonight, Dave has been raving about it for weeks! something about a precall for the movies Alien.

i'm also looking forward to this weekend Dave's brother, sister & brother in law are making an appearance on the coast I always get especially happy cause this means Big Jim (Dave's brother in law) is bringing some Cutlets!! Can you believe it $40 for 2kgs wow when was the last time you could get cutlets that cheap! They are amazing! I Love family discounts! (he works at Gatton Butcher) I'm especially happy to see his brother too he recently got engaged to his beautiful fiancĂ© Mandy she is currently living in Bali with her two handsome boys and will be soon moving to Australia! Their wedding is early next year and I offered to take their wedding pictures for them :) I took some awesome pictures of them in Bali on our first holiday there I have to share some with you they have the most amazing sunsets over there!

Last night I rang my Mum & Dad to tell them I'm coming for a visit in November for Dads birthday, they recently moved to Canberra to be with my Nan & Pop and after being away for 10years my beautiful sister finally gets them back! Im so excited to go down for a visit and see there house and just spend some quality time with them and my sister, niece and nephew. Hopefully time goes quick!!

I'm off to start baking!



Stay Tuned for Some yummy Photos!!



0 comments: