Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
12 December, 2012

Project Two: {SNEEK PREVIEW}

It's been a little while since my last project which you can view the SNEEK PEEK HERE and the END RESULT HERE. It was so fun doing research, mood boards, shopping and putting all my hard work together at the end! Husband & I are looking at doing lots more projects but one of the biggest things I love is Guest Bathrooms & Guest Rooms!! they are just so gorgeous and thoughtful, we have family coming to stay in february so we thought it's a perfect opportunity to finally make my spare bathroom and one of the spare bedrooms into the perfect guest retreats! We are renting so we can't paint, wallpaper or put up shelves etc.. and we want to buy things that we can later use when we buy a house of our own. The style I am going for is high end class with Black, Silver & White as my colour palate and lots of useful and thoughtful essentials.























































0 comments: