Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
18 December, 2012

A table in the corner of another cafe

I have always been into Coffee for as long as I can remember unfortunately Dave was not... this had to change! I first got him hooked when we made him try Mum's nespresso machine... two weeks later we owned one too. I had worked on Dave for 2 years trying to get him to like coffee what is it with men they never listen to woman and then bam someone else tells them how amazing something is and they are all over that shit! well this is the case with Dave I always suggest something and weeks or years later he comes up with my idea and pretends its his, atleast he likes it in the end I guess haha. As the coffee connoisseur I am and the change I have always embraced I decided I wanted to explore and try more cafes on the Gold Coast so I have nailed it down to the Top 10 coffee places I must visit which are: (I found these top ten on Crave Gold Coast)

- Black Coffee Lyrics: shop 40/41 3131 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise
- Dune Cafe: Palm Beach Parklands, Gold Coast Highway, Palm Beach
- Commune: 1844 Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads
- Canteen Coffee: 23 Park Avenue, Burleigh Heads
- Borough Barista: 14 The Esplanade, Burleigh Heads
- Vintage Espresso: 1/43 Alfred St, Mermaid Beach
- Nook Espresso: 43 Goodwin Terrace, Burleigh Heads
- Barefoot Barista: Shop 5, 10 Palm Beach Ave, Palm Beach
- No Name Lane: Elizabeth Ave, Broadbeach
- Gov's Espresso: 2459 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach

We started off today with Barefoot Barista I loved the decor inside filled with unique wooden tables, chairs and simple flower arrangements dotted around. The vibe was very relaxed and the food was amazing I knew it would be the moment I noticed their selection of sweets we had chocolate macaroons which did not disappoint quite frankly when does any macaroon ever disappoint! coffee was good and its pretty rare down this end of the coast to find such an awesome little coffee shop!


*Please feel free to email me any cafes on the Gold Coast we must try I am always up for trying new things when coffee is involved!











0 comments: